Thursday, February 5, 2009

That's really annoying

Your sitting down minding your own business when all of a sudden your eye starts to twitch. Now i don't know about you but this is the most annoying thing. Once i even had a twitch in my finger, that was acually kind of disturbing. I stared at it and it was just moving by itself. Weird. I never know when im going to start twitching, it always takes me by surprise when i do. I just think twitching is so annoying and unnecessary. Maybe if i learn why it happens i can prevent it from happening.

Cases of eye twitching occur from, eye irritation or injury, stress, lack of sleep, fatigue, staring or eye strain. There is no cure for twitching but there is no need for a cure if it is not a serious matter. So i guess from this that eye twitching is nothing more than a sign that it's time for a little R&R. Just relax, take deep breaths and it will be over in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment