Thursday, April 16, 2009

Of course...

During spring break my famliy and I went to Tradewinds Park. It is a bbeautiful park wit lots of nature and wildlife. Well this is how it happened, me and my two cousins were walking through the forest trying to find the bathroom. By the way i have no idea why the would put a bathroom were it was it was so inconvient, i dont know how they expect anyone to find it. Anyway we finally see the bathrooms which is right next to a paviloin where there is a group of people haveing party of some kind. So were walking out of the forest and almost to the bathroom when suddenly i walked right into a spider web. Oh My Gosh, i almost had a heartattack. You know all the storys of people walking in to spider webs how they say that they look like complete idiots flailing their arms trying to get it off while people are watching them do this confused because they dont see anything. Yeah i was one of those people I'm jumping around screaming telling them to get it off of me while everyone is just looking at me and not offering to help. Long story short, my two cousins, the whole party os people, and a couple other bystanders were cracking up at my little dance. My question is why? Why do spiders make their webs right across walk-ways? i mean you think they would learn not to do that anymore when they keep getting destoryed by people walking through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment