Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wild Thing

Why do some people think that it is ok to have wild animals as pets. I know there cute and all but really. There called "wild animals" for a reason. Just because someone has money doesn't mean that there allowed to mess with nature. I have a friend that lives in sunshine ranches, and her neighbor owns two tigers. Not one but two. Some times when im over there we can hear them roar and i have to admit i was close to wetting my pants. What happens if one day they escape there cage and are just wandering the streets. No big deal whats the worst that can happen. Ahh i don't know maybe eat a few people!!! Why cant people just be happy with dogs or cats you know.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes if you raise a "wild animal" from birth, they are generally harmless. At least to the one who raised them. But there is always that risk though that something crazy will happen where they attack the trainer. I guess its pretty much the same with cats and dogs because they will attack people, especially cats, but they are way smaller. So I really don't know, it depends on the person. What I do know is that I don't hear many cases reported of people being attacked by someone's pet tiger.

    ReplyDelete